If you have an interesting idea and a good plan, but you don’t have a starting capital to realize this idea, here are some tips that will help you to get your idea, project or startup to find funding for your Startup.
- Check out organizations, government institutions and business incubators offering investment.
- US: Y Combinator, TechStars, AngelPad, LaunchPad La, Muckerlab, 500 Startups;
- Europe: SeedCamp, Springboard, Startupbootcamp, NDCR Launchpad, Openfund;
- Asia: StartupsHK, China Accelerator, Beijing Tech Five, Haxlr8r, AngelVest etc.
- Find Angel Investors. Connect to them through social networks. (Linkedin, Facebook)
- Run a campaign in Crowdfunding websites ( Indiegogo, Kickstarter, Gofundme )
- Check out websites connecting startups and investors (Crunchbase.com, itjuzi.com )
- Meet more people. Expand your professional network.
- Connect with successful startups and ask them to share their experiences with you.
- Attend events, exhibitions, every kind of meet-ups providing an opportunity for networking and gaining experience in your industry. If there is none in your city, organize some by yourself.
- Ask your uncle or other people to help you; maybe they know someone who is ready to make an investment.
Sub – Recommendations:
- Build up your team, find some like-minded people. Business can’t be always be done by only one person.
- Be always ready for the meetings with potential investors, because one day you will really meet them.
- Use every opportunity and never give up!