Robin S. Sharma is one of the top leadership gurus in the world, a well-recognized Canadian author, leadership expert and inspiring speaker. He is the author of 15 global best sellers, including The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Leader Who Had No Title. His books have sold more than 15 million copies. Here he shares 8 fundamental rules for achieving great success in the life.
1. Making no decision is a decision. To do nothing. And doing nothing always brings you to nowhere.
2. The way of performing that got you to where you are today is not the way of performing that will get you to where you’ve always dreamed of being.
3. Making excuses donates power to the very things you are excusing.
4. If you’re not being laughed at a lot you’re not doing very much.
5. If you’re not scared a lot you’re not doing very much.
6. Investments in your personal development are the smartest investments you’ll ever make.
7. What you focus on always gets better.
8. All great achievement begins with a single act of brave commitment.
The post on Facebook and instagram