Net Worth - $79.2 Billion, Co-Founder of Microsoft, Bill Melinda Gates Foundation
Bill Gates reads more than 50 books a year. Here are 17 books he recommends everyone:
1. Warren Buffett on Practically Everything 1966-2012 by Carol Loomis.
2. Materials and Dematerialization by Vaclav Smil.
3. An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert.
4. Reflections on Financial Crises by Tim Geithner.
5. Why Violence Has Declined by Steven Pinker.
6. The Man Who Fed the World by Leon Hesser.
7. Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street by John Brooks.
8. Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
9. A Novel by Graeme Simsion.
10. On Immunity by Eula Biss.
11. How Asia Works by Joe Studwell.
12. How to Lie with Statistics by Darrell Huff.
13. Epic Measures by Jeremy Smith.
14. Stuff Matters by Mark Miodownik.
15. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh.
16. What If? by Randall Munroe.
17. Should We Eat Meat? by Vaclav Smil.
Bill Gates names J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye as his favorite novel.
Net Worth - $66.7 Billion, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
When Warren Buffett started his investing career, he would read 600, 750, or 1,000 pages a day. Even now, he still spends about 80% of his day reading. 18 books recommended by Warren Buffett are:
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.
2. Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham.
3. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher.
4. Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises by Tim Geithner.
5. The Essays of Warren Buffett by Warren Buffett.
6. Jack: Straight From The Gut by Jack Welch.
7. The Outsiders by William Thorndike, Jr.
8. The Clash of the Cultures by John Bogle.
9. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall by John Brooks.
10. Where Are the Customers' Yachts? by Fred Schwed.
11. Essays in Persuasion by John Maynard Keynes.
12. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by Jack Bogle.
13. Poor Charlie's Almanack edited by Peter Kaufman.
14. The Most Important Thing Illuminated by Howard Marks.
15. Dream Big by Cristiane Correa.
16. First a Dream by Jim Clayton and Bill Retherford.
17. Take on the Street by Arthur Levitt.
18. Nuclear Terrorism by Graham Allison.
Warren Buffett's 3 Favorite Books are - A guide to The Intelligent Investor, Security Analysis, and The Wealth of Nations Paperback.
Net Worth - $46.7 Billion, Founder of Amazon
Books recommended by Jeff Bezos:
1. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't, by Jim Collins.
2. Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know, by Mark Jeffery.
3. Lean Thinking: Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation, by James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones.
4. Memos From the Chairman, by Alan Greenberg.
5. Sam Walton: Made in America, by Sam Walton with John Huey.
6. The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
7. The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business, by Clayton M. Christensen.
8. The Mythical Man-Month, by Fredrick P. Brooks Jr.
Jeff Bezos' favorite novel is The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro.
Net Worth - $35.7 Billion, Co-Founder, Chairman, CEO of Facebook
Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg thinks everyone should read these books:nbsp;
1. Why Nations Fail by Daren Acemoglu and James Robinson.
2. The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley.
3. Portfolios of the Poor by Daryl Collins, Jonathan Morduch, Stuart Rutherford, and Orlanda Ruthven.
4. The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin.
5. Genome by Matt Ridley.
6. The Muqaddimah by Ibn Khaldun.
7. Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari.
8. The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James.
9. The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.
10. The End of Power by Moiseacute;s Naiacute;m.
11. Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull.
12. The Better Angels of Our Nature by Steven Pinker.
13. On Immunity by Eula Biss.
14. The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks.
15. Gang Leader for a Day by Sudhir Venkatesh.
16. The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn.
17. Orwell's Revenge by Peter Huber.
18. Energy: A Beginnerapos;s Guide by Vaclav Smil.
19. Dealing with China by Henry M. Paulson Jr.
20. Rational Ritual by Michael Suk-Young Chwe.
Mark Zuckerberg's 2 favorite books are: The Aeneid by Virgil and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.
Net Worth - $37.7 Billion, Co-Founder of Google, Alphabet
Larry Page's Favorite books:
1. My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla.
2. Surely Youapos;re Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard P. Feynman.
3. What Do You Care What Other People Think? by Richard P. Feynman.
4. QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter by Richard P. Feynman.
5. Pleasure of Finding Things Out by Richard P. Feynman.
6. Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.
Net Worth - $36.9 Billion, Co-Founder of Google, Alphabet
Sergey Brinapos;s favorite books:
1. Surely Youapos;re Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard P. Feynman.
2. Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.
Net Worth - $13.3 Billion, Co-founder, CEO of Tesla Motors; Founder, CEO and CTO of SpaceX
Books recommended by Elon Musk:
1. Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson.
2. Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie.
3. Einstein by Walter Isaacson.
4. Howard Hughes by Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele.
5. Ignition!: An Informal History of Liquid Rocket Propellants by John D. Clark.
6. Merchants of Doubt by Naomi Orestes and Erik M. Conway.
7. Structures by J.E. Gordon.
8. Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom.
9. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel.
Net Worth - $5.1 Billion, Founder of Virgin Group
Books recommended by Sir Richard Branson:
1. Long Walk to Freedom - The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela.
2. Mao: The Unknown Story, by Jung Chang.
3. The Dice Man, by Luke Rhinehart.
4. In-N-Out Burger: A Behind-the-Counter Look at the Fast-Food Chain That Breaks
5. All the Rulesrdquo; by Stacy Perman.
6. Wild Swans: Three Daughters of Chinar, by Jung Chang.
7. Swallows and Amazonsrdquo; by Arthur Ransome.
Have you read any of this books?